Monday, December 5, 2016

It Makes More Sense Going Backwards, The Ghosts In The Lab.

I worked in the Liebig lab 5 semesters, but I didn't see the ghosts. It makes more sense going backwards. So I worked in the liebig lab backwards for 5 semesters. So I'm sitting in middle school history class. Justin is selling candy to pay for his physical activity. Why does physical activity cost so much? Than I see the old Liebig lab, the one that may never have really existed in the place called David with 10 identical boys all with their arms vain pointed out ready for a shot. Then we watch Schindler's list backwards, my brother comes back to life we eat cat food and I look into a brown face with blue eyes and I think oh charity please do not be vain. So I am lying under the lab bench at Berkeley the glass broke. We played a game of bridge backwards and Rosemary gave back every trick biding 7 no trump. I felt a strange swelling of pride as I noticed The Germans lab tables where not as sturdy as the ones in America. Maybe time has changed me I don't feel patriotic anymore. I lost my faith in America, before I was preschooled back in 1984.

So something had gone very wrong, thus the fume hoods and deionised water came along. The prep room is safe, everyone there knows eating the reagents is wrong. It turns out my whole life I'd been eating toxic waste all along. Sometimes we forget for so long that hell can be found below the Earth and Heaven, could only be found with infinite space. Our economy does not have to be based on diarrhea let's not put chemicals to waste.



In memory of Gilbert Newton Lewis,





Mary E. Ester Esther Tormey
Gilbert Newton Lewis
https://www.chemheritage.org/historical-profile/gilbert-newton-lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment